Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Obama Deception Review

Before reading this take into account that in no way have I ever been a conspiracy theorist. After witnessing this movie I am still unsure as to whether or not I believe in these groups, but I think everyone can agree that the things that are being done are wrong and need to change.
Also, let this be clear that I will not condemn people who voted for Obama because, well, it would be hypocritical. Yes, I feel just as dumb as everyone else. He was a fresh candidate with a new outlook that promised us a healthy economy. Had massive stimulus bills and universal health care been on his ticket I would have said screw him and went McCain. If you have not yet seen this movie I recommend it if for nothing else than to give your O-crap-ama lovin' heart a second opinion. I will tell you it is a very one sided video and preaches a lot of conspiracy theory with both credible and non-credible sources. I think some of the analogies made by these people were great, but at the end of the day it is still a rapper trying to tell me information they are not an expert on. Were they instructing me on how to keep my pimp hand strong I would listen, but give me someone with a better vocabulary for my political information. They gave a lot of information that frankly is hard to dig up sometimes with the media licking Obama's shoes (and oh what pretty shoes he has, Michelle must pick his clothes out for him).
At the end of the day this is a must watch, but make sure you have your grains of salt handy. Take the information but leave the conspiracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment